Top 5 Most Popular Characters In My Hero Academia

 


Ranking Top 5 My Hero Academia Characters 


Welcome to Animedubindia, and today we’re Ranking Top 5 My Hero Academia Characters

Which of Character is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!

1. Izuku Midoriya:

Even though Izuku was born Quirkless, he manages to catch the attention of the legendary hero All Might, due to his innate heroism and a strong sense of justice, and has since become his close pupil, as well as a student in Class 1-A at U.A. High School. All Might passed on his transferable Quirk to Izuku, making him the ninth and current holder of One For All.

2. Bakugo Katsuki:

Every time Deku gets stronger, I grit my teeth to keep from falling behind. Even at this 30 percent speed of his... I ain't gonna be left behind. I'll take his growth and make it my own, all to rise higher. Even higher than him - the "chosen one". I'm not gonna lose... I can't afford to stay a loser!!

3. shoto todoroki:

You're not wrong about me... I took the long way around... and was full of doubt all the while... A half-baked dummy. That's me. Here I thought you were only focusing on dad! But no - you were nice enough to take a close look at me too. Glad to know it.

4. All Might:

All Might Is the Number One Hero In Entire Universe In My Hero Academia 

5. Uraraka Ochako:

Uraraka Love Izuku Midoriya In My Hero Academia 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post